Conduct research on an organizational change that could be implemented to increase competitive advantage. – Essaylink
Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
The purpose of this assignment is to conduct research on an organizational change that could be implemented to increase competitive advantage.
Select a publicly traded, for-profit company that you think could benefit from making changes to operations, marketing, finance, human resources, logistics, supply chain, or some other area of business function. Begin research about the company by visiting the company website and obtaining a copy of the annual report. Locate three to five additional resources that provide data and information about the organization. You will use this research to determine potential areas for organizational change and to address questions related to planning and managing change within the company.
Complete the “Organizational Change Research: Part 1” worksheet. Continue researching the company using the previous research sources and others that may be needed to address the remaining questions. You will use this research to determine potential areas for organizational change and to address questions related to planning and managing change within the company.
Complete the “Organizational Change Research: Part 2” worksheet. Using the research gathered, develop an organizational change plan and communicate it to relevant stakeholders in a bulleted executive summary (500-750 words) composed of the following sections: summary, introduction, method (if applicable), findings, conclusions, and recommendations. The executive summary must that address the following:
1. Need for change, role of management in change, and importance of change to stakeholders.
2. Change agents and their future role in the organization.
3. Identification of area for change and communication of this information from management to employees and change agents.
4. Identification of two proactive steps the organization needs to take today to avert potential change-related problems.
5. Identification and explanation of significant obstacles that could be encountered by each of the following: management, employees, change agents, and two other significant stakeholders.
6. Identification of two potential sacrifices that the organization might need to make to accomplish the goals/objectives of this organization.
7. The three most essential resources the organization needs to sustain the required changes? 8. Explanation of change management strategies that would help the organization integrate change and the impact of these strategies on organizational outcomes.
9. Discussion or revisions that could be made to the vision and mission statements of the organization
10. Communication plan identifying techniques and channels to be leveraged to effectively influence the change.
11. Summarize the estimated timeline for plan implementation.
The post Conduct research on an organizational change that could be implemented to increase competitive advantage. appeared first on Essay Lane.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"
"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!""Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"Get A Price Estimate