Get your Assignment in a Minimum of 3 hours
Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
By Tuesday, July 1, 2014, using the textbook and the South University Online Library, write a 1500-word paper using APA standards that focuses on the following: Interview two different individuals regarding their positions in society. Analyze their responses regarding:
- Identify each person’s class, race, and gender, supporting your work with the text and/or outside resources.
- What role has class, race, and gender played in their lives? How do you see these stratifiers as playing a role, even if the interviewee is unaware of it?
- Apply one of the sociological perspectives to the individuals’ lives. Why did you choose this particular perspective? How does it explain each person’s life and life choices?
- What are some of the benefits and limitations to using interview as a research methodology?
- Analyze each person’s specific components of culture and relate them to his/her stratified position in society.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria
|Included an introduction and a conclusion that reviews all main points you present.
|Described each person’s class, race, and gender.
|Evaluated the role of social stratification.
|Applied a sociological perspective to each interviewee.
|Explained the benefits and limitations of the research methodology.
|Analyzed the components of culture and related them to social stratification.
|Used correct grammar, spelling, and APA format throughout assignment.
The post By tuesday, july 1, 2014, using the textbook and the south university appeared first on EssayBishop.